A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Randomized Trial to Study the Viaskin Milk Efficacy and Safety for Treating IgE-Mediated Cow's Milk Allergy in Children
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Food allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Milk hypersensitivity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MILES
- Sponsors DBV Technologies
- 16 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 16 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Nov 2016 According to DBV Technologies media release, the blinded part of the MILES study is expected to complete in the second half of 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History