A multicentre, double blind, randomised, placebo controlled, Phase II trial to evaluate Resminostat for maintenance treatment of patients with advanced stage (Stage IIB-IVB) mycosis fungoides (MF) or Sezary Syndrome (SS) that have achieved disease control with systemic therapy – the RESMAIN Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Resminostat (Primary)
- Indications Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESMAIN
- Sponsors 4SC
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a 4SC media release, data from this study will be presented at the EORTC CLTF Meeting, Cutaneous Lymphomas: Insights & Therapeutic Progress 2017 Meeting.
- 03 May 2017 According to a 4SC media release, this study was presented at the 13th Congress of the European Association of Dermato-Oncology.
- 16 Dec 2016 According to a 4SC media release, first patient has been enrolled. Company anticipates top-line data of this trial to be available in 2019 and intend to immediately submit the data to the relevant regulatory agencies for market approval in Europe.