A Phase II Study of Risk-adapted Donor Lymphocyte Infusion and Azacitidine for the Prevention of Hematologic Malignancy Relapse Following Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Juvenile myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 23 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 23 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.