Pilot Study of Vosaroxin and Cytarabine for the Treatment of Adults 60 Years of Age or Older With Previously Untreated AML
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Vosaroxin (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to a Sunesis Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 01 Dec 2015 According to a Sunesis Pharmaceuticals media release, the first patient in this trial has been treated.