A Phase 1, Randomized, Double Blind, Sponsor Open, Placebo Controlled, Sequential Group, Multiple Ascending Dose Escalation Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, And Pharmacokinetics Of Orally Administered Pf 06650833 In Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6650833 (Primary)
- Indications Lupus nephritis; Lupus vulgaris; Lupus-like syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 06 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Dec 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 80, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.