A Phase I/II, Open-label, Dose-escalating, Sequential-cohort Study Assessing the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Bioactivity of a Single Intravitreal Injection of DE-122 Injectable Solution for the Treatment of Refractory Exudative Age-related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carotuximab (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PAVE
- Sponsors Santen Inc
- 11 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a TRACON media release, company looks forward to the presentation of data from the Phase 1/2 study later this year (2H 2017).
- 12 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.