An Open Label Study to Evaluate the Feasibility of CPI-613 Given With High Dose Cytarabine and Mitoxantrone in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CPI 613 (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Mar 2017 According to a Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals media release, results from the trial could potentially lead to approval for treatment of a disease that historically has been extremely difficult to treat.
- 29 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Sep 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Sep 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.