An Open Label Study to Evaluate the Feasibility of CPI-613 Given With High Dose Cytarabine and Mitoxantrone in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CPI 613 (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Results of interim analysis (n=30), presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 07 Dec 2017 According to a Rafael Pharmaceuticals media release, new data from this trial will be presented at the 2017 American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting & Exposition.
- 23 Mar 2017 According to a Cornerstone Pharmaceuticals media release, results from the trial could potentially lead to approval for treatment of a disease that historically has been extremely difficult to treat.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History