A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group 26-Week Dose-Investigating Study to Explore the Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics Effects, Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of RO5186582 in Children With Down Syndrome Aged 6-11 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Basmisanil (Primary)
- Indications Down syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 01 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Aug 2016.
- 01 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Aug 2016.