An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Ombitasvir/Paritaprevir/Ritonavir With or Without Dasabuvir in Adults With Genotype 1a or Genotype 4 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection, With Severe Renal Impairment or End Stage Renal Disease (RUBY-II)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasabuvir (Primary) ; Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RUBY-II
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 07 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 05 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.