A Prospective, Multicenter Non-interventional Study To Evaluate The Efficacy Of Enbrel (Registered) (Etanercept) Over A Period Of 12 Months In The Routine Treatment Of Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis, Axial Spondyloarthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Or Plaque Psoriasis With Particular Focus On The Clinical Status Improvements Still Observable After 12 Weeks Of Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Plaque psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADEQUATE
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 23 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 13 Oct 2017 to 30 Nov 2017.
- 23 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 13 Oct 2017 to 30 Nov 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated