An Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Efficacy of Ombitasvir (OBV), Paritaprevir (PTV), Ritonavir (RTV) With or Without Dasabuvir (DSV) and With or Without Ribavirin (RBV) in Pediatric Subjects With Genotype 1 or 4 Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Infection (ZIRCON)
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasabuvir (Primary) ; Ombitasvir/paritaprevir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Ribavirin (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZIRCON
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 11 Apr 2021 to 4 Nov 2020.
- 21 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 17 Sep 2021 to 11 Apr 2021.
- 14 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 17 Sep 2021.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History