A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Aducanumab (BIIB037) in Subjects With Early Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aducanumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMERGE
- Sponsors Biogen
- 19 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2022 to 1 Apr 2022.
- 21 Apr 2016 Study design presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- 08 Sep 2015 According to a Neurimmune media release, the first patient has been enrolled in the phase III program which includes this and another study (ENGAGE, CTP 700255220).