A Multiple-Center, Multiple-Dose and Regimen, Randomized, Active Comparator Controlled, Double-Masked, Parallel Group, 36 Week Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of RG7716 Administered Intravitreally in Patients With Choroidal Neovascularization Secondary to Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs RG 7716 (Primary) ; Ranibizumab
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVENUE
- Sponsors Roche
- 27 Dec 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 21 Sep 2017 to 31 Jan 2018.
- 15 Nov 2017 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.