A Phase I, Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel-Group, Single-Dose, Multi-Center Study in Healthy Subjects to Investigate the Bioequivalence Between a High-Concentration Formulation of Lebrikizumab Administered Subcutaneously by a Needle and Syringe and a Low-Concentration Formulation of Lebrikizumab Administered Subcutaneously by a Prefilled Syringe With Needle Safety Device (PFS-NSD)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lebrikizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Atopic dermatitis; Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Genentech
- 08 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jul 2015 New trial record