The Effect of Eplerenone on Ischemia Reperfusion Injury in Human Myocardium (EPLICARD Study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eplerenone (Primary) ; Aldosterone
- Indications Reperfusion injury
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EPLICARD
- 29 Jan 2016 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Jan 2016 No of arms changed from 4 to 2 in which patients exposed to Caffeine and aldosterone are removed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.