A Phase III, Open-Label, Randomized Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) Compared With Best Supportive Care Following Adjuvant Cisplatin-Based Chemotherapy in Patients With Completely Resected Stage IB-IIIA Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMpower010
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 28 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2026 to 1 Sep 2026.
- 28 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2026 to 1 Sep 2026.