A prospective, multicenter, Phase II study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of eculizumab in subjects with Guillain-Barre syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eculizumab (Primary)
- Indications Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Oct 2016.
- 23 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 May 2016.