Efficacy and Safety of Eslicarbazepine Acetate (BIA 2-093) as Monotherapy for Patients With Newly Diagnosed Partial-onset Seizures: a Double-blind, Randomized, Active-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Clinical Study - Open-label ESL Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eslicarbazepine acetate (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bial
- 17 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Aug 2018.
- 17 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 08 Jun 2016 This trial is completed in Austria and Sweden as per European Clinical Trials Database record.