Non-comparative Phase II Open Study Evaluating the Efficacy of a Reduced Dose Atazanavir / Ritonavir 200/100 mg + 2 NRTI in HIV-1-infected Patients With Virological Success With Atazanavir / Ritonavir 300/100 mg + 2 NRTI
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir/ritonavir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATALOW
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 23 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 27 Oct 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.