Phase I Study to Assess the Tolerability and Efficacy of Selinexor (KPT-330) as Single Agent to Eliminate Minimal Residual Disease and Maintain Remission in Patients With AML and High Risk MDS After Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=9) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, updated data from this trial will be presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) 2017 annual meeting.
- 24 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Nov 2018.