Assessment of Post Booster Antibody Responses in UK Infants Given a Reduced Priming Schedule of Meningococcal Serogroup B and 13 Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccines
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis (Primary) ; Rotavirus vaccine (Primary) ; DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Meningococcal group B infections; Rotavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms Sched3
- 28 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 28 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 28 Mar 2017 Status changed to active, no longer recruiting.