A Multi-centered, Randomized, Double-blinded, Placebo-Parallel Controlled Phase IIb Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Antiplatelet Thrombolysin Injection for the Treatment of Patients With ST Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI) Before Receiving PCI Therapy.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anfibatide (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Lees Pharmaceutical Holdings
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Jul 2015 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jul 2015 New trial record