International, Multicenter, Randomized, Partially Blind Clinical Study to Evaluate Efficacy, Safety and Selection of the Optimal Dose for VM-1500 in Comparison to Efavirenz in Combination With Two NRTIs in Treatment-naïve, HIV-1 Infected Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz (Primary) ; Elsulfavirine (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Viriom
- 25 Jul 2017 According to a Viriom media release, based on the data from this study, Elsulfavirine has been approved for the treatment of HIV-1 infection in Russia.
- 12 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 12 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History