Etanercept Versus Adalimumab in the Treatment of Patients With Ankylosing Spondylitis. A Switch Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2015 New trial record