A Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Explore Safety, Dose and Efficacy of NBMI in a Mercury Intoxicated Population
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emeramide (Primary)
- Indications Heavy metal poisoning
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ermes Medical Company
- 06 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Mar 2016 According to a EmeraMed media release, the results of Phase 2a trial of Emeramide for mercury intoxication is expected in early spring of 2016.
- 10 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.