A Two-part Phase IIb Trial of Vigil (Bi-shRNAfurin and GMCSF Augmented Autologous Tumor Cell Immunotherapy) in Ewing's Sarcoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bi-shRNAfurin-GM-CSF-loaded tumour cell vaccine (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Pegfilgrastim (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Gradalis
- 28 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 9 to 62, according to results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.