A Multi-Center, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Pridopidine in Patients With Huntington's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pridopidine (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Open PRIDE-HD
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 15 Sep 2016 According to a Teva Pharmaceutical Industries media release, company will conduct a substudy towards the end of the year in the US and Canada.
- 10 May 2016 Time frame for primary endpoint changed from 52 weeks to 104 weeks.
- 10 May 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 300.