Efficacy and Safety of ingenol mebutate gel 0.015% compared to diclofenac gel 3% in subjects with Actinic Keratoses on the face.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Keratosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 11 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 14 Jul 2015 New trial record