A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-label, Phase II Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Palbociclib in Combination With Fulvestrant or Letrozole in Patients With HER2 Negative, ER+ Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant; Letrozole
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARSIFAL; PARSIFAL I
- 20 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed to 486.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 17 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 0% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.