Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Phase III Study on the Efficacy and Tolerability of a 48-week Treatment With Two Different Doses of Budesonide Effervescent Tablets vs. Placebo for Maintenance of Clinico-pathological Remission in Adult Patients With Eosinophilic Esophagitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide (Primary)
- Indications Eosinophilic oesophagitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Dr Falk Pharma
- 02 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Mar 2016 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2014-001485-99)
- 20 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Jun 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.