A Two-Arm, Open-Label, Standard of Care Control Evaluation of Ferric Citrate for the Transition From Chronic Kidney Disease Stage 4/5 to Chronic Kidney Stage 5D
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric citrate (Primary)
- Indications Hyperphosphataemia; Iron deficiency anaemia; Renal failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 May 2017 According to a Keryx Biopharmaceuticals media release, data from this study was presented at The National Kidney Foundations 2017 Spring Clinical Meetings and at the World Congress of Nephrology (WCN).
- 05 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.