A Randomized, Active-Controlled, Partially Blinded, Biomarker Select, Phase III Clinical Trial of Pembrolizumab as Monotherapy and in Combination With Cisplatin+5-Fluorouracil Versus Placebo+Cisplatin+5-Fluorouracil as First-Line Treatment in Subjects With Advanced Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction (GEJ) Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-062
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Jun 2017 This study has been completed in Spain as per European Clinical Trials Database.
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 Jun 2020 to 5 Feb 2019.