A multi-centre, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to explore the safety and efficacy of Birch Modified Allergen Tyrosine adsorbed + MPL (POLLINEX Quattro Plus 1.0 mL Birch [PQ Birch]) in subjects with seasonal allergic rhinoconjunctivitis due to birch pollen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergy Therapeutics
- 09 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, based on information in an Allergy Therapeutics media release.
- 09 May 2016 Results published in an Allergy Therapeutics media release.
- 09 May 2016 Primary endpoint (Change from baseline to post-treatment in TSS following CPT for 77 days) has been met, according to an Allergy Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History