Eltrombopag for the treatment of thrombocytopenia due to low- and intermediate risk myelodysplastic syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes; Thrombocytopenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EQol-MDS
- 08 Dec 2015 Results (n=70) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 22 Aug 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 69 to 171 as reported by European Clinical Trial Database.
- 15 Jul 2015 New trial record