An Observational Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness and Safety of Ipilimumab, Administered During the European Expanded Access Programme in Pretreated Patients With Advanced (Unresectable or Metastatic) Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 19 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Dec 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 1793 to 1680.
- 19 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Feb 2017.