A Three-part, Partially Open Label and Double-blind, Randomized Study to Assess the Pharmacodynamic Effects, Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Efficacy of VAY736 in Patients With Primary Sjogren's Syndrome Using [Zr-89]-Rituximab PET/CT
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VAY 736 (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Sjogren's syndrome
- Focus Diagnostic use; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 03 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Sep 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Sep 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.