A Randomized, Double-masked, Sham-controlled Phase 4 Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of IV Aflibercept Monotherapy Compared to Aflibercept With Adjunctive Photodynamic Therapy in Patients With Polypoidal Choroidal Vasculopathy (PCV).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Verteporfin
- Indications Retinal haemorrhage
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLANTIC
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Nov 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Nov 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.