A Long-term Administration Study of Aripiprazole in Children and Adolescents (Age: 6 to 17 Years) With Autistic Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Autistic disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 23 Sep 2017 Results published in the Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
- 25 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.