A Phase 1 Exploratory Study of the Safety and ex Vivo Fluorescence of BLZ-100 Administered by Intravenous Injection in Adult Subjects With Solid Tumors Undergoing Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tozuleristide (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Blaze Bioscience
- 27 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in a Blaze Bioscience media release.
- 27 Apr 2017 According to a Blaze Bioscience media release, this study was conducted at University of Washington Medical Center under the direction of principal investigator David Byrd. This study was supported by a Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Phase II contract by the National Cancer Institute (NCI).
- 27 Apr 2017 According to a Blaze Bioscience media release, data (n=23) from this trial will be presented at the 18th Annual American Society of Breast Surgeons (ASBrS) Meeting 2017.