A Study to Assess Effectiveness, Safety, and Health-related Outcomes of NUEDEXTA (Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide and Quinidine Sulfate) for the Treatment of Pseudobulbar Affect (PBA) in Nursing Home Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dextromethorphan/quinidine (Primary)
- Indications Emotional lability
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Avanir Pharmaceuticals
- 09 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jun 2016.
- 09 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jun 2016.
- 09 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to difficulty in recruiting suitable nursing home patients and not possible to achieve the study goals