A Phase 2b, Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the 12-week Efficacy of Vagitocin in Postmenopausal Women With Symptoms of Vaginal Atrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxytocin (Primary)
- Indications Atrophic vaginitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Peptonic Medical
- 29 May 2017 Results from this trial published in a published in a Peptonic Medical Media Release.
- 20 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jul 2015 New trial record