A Phase 1b Study of JNJ-54767414 (Daratumumab) in Combination With Bortezomib and Dexamethasone (D-Vd) in Japanese Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma (MM)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Daratumumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceutical KK
- 22 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Nov 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Sep 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov