An Open-label, Long-term, Safety and Efficacy Study of Intranasal Esketamine in Treatment-resistant Depression
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Esketamine (Primary) ; Duloxetine; Escitalopram; Sertraline; Venlafaxine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUSTAIN-2
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 25 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1071 to 750.
- 28 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Apr 2018 to 31 Oct 2017.
- 28 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Jan 2018 to 31 Oct 2017.