A Randomized, Double Blind, Trial of Metformin and Atorvastatin in Delaying Androgen Deprivation Therapy Among Men With Rising PSA Following Radical Prostatectomy or Radiotherapy: The LIGAND (LIpitor and biGuanide to Androgen Delay) Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIGAND
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 04 Mar 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Mar 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.