A Randomized, Double Blind, Trial of Metformin and Atorvastatin in Delaying Androgen Deprivation Therapy Among Men With Rising PSA Following Radical Prostatectomy or Radiotherapy: The LIGAND (LIpitor and biGuanide to Androgen Delay) Trial
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIGAND
- 24 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 24 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated