A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Clinical Trial Evaluating Two Dose Regimens of Rifaximin (550 mg Daily or 550 mg Twice Daily) for Chemoprophylaxis Against Travelers' Diarrhea (TD) Among Active Duty Deployed U.S. and British Military Personnel
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rifaximin (Primary)
- Indications Reactive arthritis; Traveller's diarrhoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 06 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 06 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.