A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Clinical Trial Evaluating Two Dose Regimens of Rifaximin (550 mg Daily or 550 mg Twice Daily) for Chemoprophylaxis Against Travelers' Diarrhea (TD) Among Active Duty Deployed U.S. and British Military Personnel
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rifaximin (Primary)
- Indications Reactive arthritis; Traveller's diarrhoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 28 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 28 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.