Phase II Randomized Trial of Nivolumab With or Without Ipilimumab in Patients With Persistent or Recurrent Epithelial Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal, or Fallopian Tube Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 May 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 20 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.