A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind Phase 2 Study Of Palbociclib Plus Cetuximab Versus Cetuximab For The Treatment Of Human Papillomavirus-Negative, Cetuximab-Naïve Patients With Recurrent/Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma Of The Head And Neck After Failure Of One Prior Platinum-Containing Chemotherapy Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; Cetuximab
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PALATINUS
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 20 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 Dec 2018 to 21 Dec 2018.
- 20 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Mar 2018 to 24 Mar 2018.
- 27 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Mar 2018 to 22 Dec 2018.